Sunday, July 13, 2008

A little Give n' Take....

"Gimme-dat."

"Take it! Please? Take it! Throw it! C'moooon...."


Things have been relatively quiet in the Borderline Human abode. Well, if you count 5 foster kittens as 'quiet'....which, surprisingly, they are. I <3 this one. You tell me why:



So, we've been giving them all the love, food, affection, and good medicine they desperately needed. Benji's parents found them abandoned at a local spring way out in the country. These remaining 5 kittens were starving...and finishing off the remains of their 6th sibling, who I presume was hit by a car. Poor wee things.


Ido has begun her second round of agility training with a new instructor. She shows great promise, and this new instructor is confident that Ido has what it takes to be in competitions by late fall. We're learning lots, and I hope to bring my camera out this week and try out for some shots of Ido struttin' her stuff.

No comments: