Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ZOMG OCTOPUS ATTACK! ...and other shenanigans.

So, my dogs seem to have a thing for octopus stuffies. At one point, we had 4-5 of them, all ranging from wee plastic ones, to giant long legged stuffies from the deep. Today, our Xmas octopus got the best of them....

"ZOMG GETITOFF!"

"Oh, hai der Mister Octopus. Kindly get off my hed?"

I really like how in both those shots, Monkey was hovering in the background like some kind of sadistic spectator. Hm. Or maybe she was on the Octopus's side....

Then it came time to torture puppies with randomly collected artifacts. I found me ye olde poisonous snake box...and, well, the pictures really are worth a thousand words. Perhaps more:

"I can has free shipping???"

"I. Will. Kill. You. In. Your. Sleep."

"ZOMG BOX!"

No comments: