Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to the world!

Little snakes! Wee little ones peeking into the world for the first time! Ooh precious things that they are.....And see? That wee one in front? Thats a pastel! My very first morph, bred and hatched, right 'ere. Oh yes. I'm proud.


The have not ventured out any further....but given time, they will. This is the hardest part--waiting! I wonder if that sweet little nose bleongs to a male or a female??? Lets hope its female!!!

In the meantime, here is a Monkey-Butt:



Shameless! Isn't she? I just returned from Idaho this past week, and these are just a few of the shots I got with the girls the day after I got back. Needless to say they were very happy to see me home again, and quite ecstatic about going to the park to burn off some steam...

Short-bus Smile!!!


Crikey! A Monkey in her natural---ok, unnatural habitat! (A natural habitat for The Monk would undoubtedly involve cushions, toys, and heaps of treats....at least, this is what Monkey would prolly tell you.)


And an Ido on a bridge. Hum.


Lacey, my friend's cattle-mutt, attended the hike as well. I stacked them all inside a tree and took a picture:

No comments: